Friday, May 24, 2013

Swing? Haha, try tectonic shift!

OK.
Didn’t see that one coming at. all. Wow am I super emotional! Like just cried a whole lot (for 20 full minutes) over the fact that I could not find my pen. 
Which was on my desk. 
Right where I left it.
Baby, you and me, kid. We’re gonna push right through this and I think I’m just gonna remember that right now, I need these hormones to build you in just the right way. And it might be completely normal to lose it once in awhile and cry over a perfectly locatable pen.
Please tell me this is normal.
Meanwhile, whoever suggested I should watch the first episode of “Call the Midwife” while in this condition was seriously deranged.

It’s a good show, though. 5 stars and all that. Just not when one can’t stop crying.


Over a pen.

#moodswingsareprettycommoninthefirsttrimester
#penworthcryingoverhappenstobemyfavorite
#iwillteachyouaboutofficesupplieswhenyoureolder

No comments:

Post a Comment